Tuesday 4 October 2011

Working hard but still around.

I am so aware how slack I have been on here but it has been a bit mad here for a few weeks now. My daughter passed out from her Army training which was a brilliant day. It was emotional for everyone including the men folk. The men in my life are as hard as nails when it comes to emotions so this was very refreshing and it meant a lot to Chloe. 

We have been down at our new lock up every spare hour as Darren's room has to be done this this weekend. Its a huge combined space with lots of walls that have needed preparing first. We have bought old furniture and refurbished them and they all look so good. My room is nearly done, but the kitchen and toilet still need a lot of work.  I have lots of accessories waiting to go in all the rooms but like any make over they have to wait to the end. I shall have some photos soon, including my two new pieces of kitchen furniture which are to be my first projects. I have made two great new contacts who will be sourcing old furniture for me from now on too. I am having a night off tonight as I need to do some sewing, hopefully I shall have some photos in the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. Busy here too chick! Your workshop sounds amazing, can't wait to see your projects! Still got no internet here, I'm hogging someones PC at the mo! Hope you're well!! Speak soon, Love Chez. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun! So Happy for your daughter...what an accomplishment !! WOW... Have fun with all your projects! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're moving right along there. I'm looking forward to pictures. Congratulations to your daughter, her training seemed to go so quickly!! love, Jan

    ReplyDelete